5 Interesting Facts About Earth | Earth Facts - InfoHifi

Facts About Earth

Amazing Facts About Earth

1. Earth is that the only planet known to support life. 

2. 70% of the earth surface is covered with oceans. The remaining 30% is that the solid crust that's located above water level.

3. Earth is the third planet from the sun in our solar system.

4. Many people think that the Earth is a sphere. But in fact it's shape is more like a squished ball that bulges out at the equator.

5. Earth is moving around the sun at 67,000 miles (107,826 km) per hour.

Post a Comment